- Breath – Observe, Accept, Allow; set the stage for life to happen
- Hydration – Drink 2 litres of water a day; read the book “Your Body’s Many Cries for Water”; it is at the library.
- Rest – Get 8 hours sleep a night; use natural aids if needed: melatonin, Passion Flower tea, Valerian. You are healing and rejuvenating when you are at rest.
- Meditation – be able to access the still point within at will; spend valuable time in the present with yourself, become current with yourself, learn to hear the voice of your ‘higher self’ (Soul) and feel centred, guided, and in touch.
- Movement/Exercise – every day stretch, every other day strengthen, and do what else you enjoy: walking, swimming etc.
- Community – make time for friends, family, peer groups, don’t isolate.
- Cleansing – the organs need help today….. Various cleanses are available for the different organs; energy work is helpful; breath is helpful (out with the old, in with the new). Transdermal Magnesium applied daily is helpful – see Ancient Minerals.
- Unconditional Love of self and others – observe, accept, allow what is instead of wishing it were otherwise and keep clear on your preferences and where you are going at the same time.
- Nutrition – Eat live, clean, food appropriate to your metabolic type: Dr. Harold Kristal’s ‘The Nutrition Solution’ is good for help understanding the importance of metabolic type.
- Supplementation – Vitamins/Minerals/and Enzymes can be added to the diet. Minerals make your world go round and we are usually deficient here – get your minerals, especially needed is more magnesium. Transdermal magnesium is here and available. Visit: www.magnesiumforlife.com and read TRANSDERMAL Magnesium Therapy by Dr. Mark Sircus. It is the best way to get your magnesium. Many people would benefit from digestive enzymes as they age.
Do you practice any of these health tips? Do you need extra help or advice?
Let Carol know and she’ll be happy to help.
Carol Martin Home/Office: 705-734-0107
When I attended the Enlightened Living Seminar last fall, I received a copy of ‘Carol’s Top Ten Ways to Achieve Health’ and I keep it on my fridge for daily reminders. It has been a tremendous help!
Your blog is a nice addition to the websthe website and a quick way to put energy back into my day. Thank you.
Number 1 (breath) is interesting and usually isn’t on a top ten lists for health. I’d love to read more about breath, observing, and setting the stage for life to happen.
Great list of things to get started right away on!
How wise and reasonable! The list seems to include all of the most important factors. Bravo!
I can attest to the fact that trasnsdermal Magnesium Therapy has pretty noticable benefits. I am pretty healthy and did not see myself as lacking anything mineral wise. However,after learning that most people are somewhat deficient and reading up on some of the indicators of such, I went on the regimen.It aided my digestion, my emotional balance and improved my sleep almost from the onset.Definately worth it.
I actually have all of the above health tips from Carol in place in my life right now and I like the way I am feeling. Unconditional love is one that is not always easy to achieve but one that I am very aware of in my life and working towards getting there. But life is a journey and we are not perfect. I am learning that I don’t have to be perfect and I am okay just the way I am. Another tip that I would like to add to the list is that I started doing affirmations before I even get out of bed every morning. I express my gratitude to my higher self for all the things I have and send love to the things I am planning to do for the day. You will be amazed at how you feel throughout the day!