- Breath – Observe, Accept, Allow; set the stage for life to happen
- Hydration – Drink 2 litres of water a day; read the book “Your Body’s Many Cries for Water”; it is at the library.
- Rest – Get 8 hours sleep a night; use natural aids if needed: melatonin, Passion Flower tea, Valerian. You are healing and rejuvenating when you are at rest.
- Meditation – be able to access the still point within at will; spend valuable time in the present with yourself, become current with yourself, learn to hear the voice of your ‘higher self’ (Soul) and feel centred, guided, and in touch.
- Movement/Exercise – every day stretch, every other day strengthen, and do what else you enjoy: walking, swimming etc.
- Community – make time for friends, family, peer groups, don’t isolate.
- Cleansing – the organs need help today….. Various cleanses are available for the different organs; energy work is helpful; breath is helpful (out with the old, in with the new). Transdermal Magnesium applied daily is helpful – see Ancient Minerals.
- Unconditional Love of self and others – observe, accept, allow what is instead of wishing it were otherwise and keep clear on your preferences and where you are going at the same time.
- Nutrition – Eat live, clean, food appropriate to your metabolic type: Dr. Harold Kristal’s ‘The Nutrition Solution’ is good for help understanding the importance of metabolic type.
- Supplementation – Vitamins/Minerals/and Enzymes can be added to the diet. Minerals make your world go round and we are usually deficient here – get your minerals, especially needed is more magnesium. Transdermal magnesium is here and available. Visit: www.magnesiumforlife.com and read TRANSDERMAL Magnesium Therapy by Dr. Mark Sircus. It is the best way to get your magnesium. Many people would benefit from digestive enzymes as they age.
Do you practice any of these health tips? Do you need extra help or advice?
Let Carol know and she’ll be happy to help.
Carol Martin Home/Office: 705-734-0107